Our shows are all ages unless the band requests an age limit. For all ages shows every person entering the venue, no matter what age, must purchase a ticket. Patrons under 21 are subject to a minor fee of $5.00 cash at entry. Anyone under 21 is considered a minor. Each patron under 18 must be accompanied by a parent or guardian over 21. Acceptable forms of identification include a state-issued driver’s license or ID card, military ID, or international Passport. A student ID is not an acceptable form of identification.
MINORS (UNDER 21) MAY NOT CONSUME ALCOHOL UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCES, EVEN IN THE PRESENCE OF THEIR PARENTS OR GUARDIANS. IF MINORS ARE FOUND WITHOUT THEIR WRISTBANDS AND X’S, THEY WILL BE ESCORTED OFF THE PROPERTY. NO REFUNDS & NO QUESTIONS ASKED. Anyone under the age of 21 that consumes or attempts to consume alcohol and individuals that provide or purchase alcohol for a minor will be forced to leave the premises and also may be subject to arrest. Everyone must have a ticket–NO EXCEPTIONS. The additional “minor charge” for guests under 21, which is NOT included in the price of the ticket, is to be paid at the door.
Adults (age 21 & up) may come and go as they please. Minors (under 21) will not be allowed to come and go after they have been admitted.
You may purchase tickets by clicking here or you may purchase tickets at the gate unless the show is sold out. Advance ticket sale prices end the day before the show. Tickets sold the day of the show are typically priced at a slightly higher price than advance tickets. Ticket prices are the same at every outlet however ticket fees vary from online purchases and in person purchases.
No, Red River Station does not provide refunds on ticket purchases, however, you may pass the unused tickets along to friends or family for their listening pleasure! All sales are final.
Yes, we do have food available for purchase inside the venue. We offer bbq sandwiches and stuffed potatoes. We will also have 1 or more food trucks located inside the venue.
• No cushions, blankets, towels, strollers, or umbrellas allowed inside the venue.
• You may bring your own folding chairs, but they must be removed from their carry bags before entry. Folding chairs are not allowed in the Reserved Tables section.
• No outside food, drinks, alcohol, or coolers allowed inside venue
• No firearms, noise-makers, fireworks, or weapons of any kind allowed on the property. This includes pocket knives.
• No Large bags, backpacks or backpack purses allowed. All bags are subject to search at front gate and items not allowed will be confiscated and disposed of at front gate. Please see the Clear Bag Policy for a detailed list of sizes and restrictions.
• Large professional cameras and video are not allowed at any time.
• No drinking containers allowed inside the venue, even if they are empty (Ex. Tumblers, Yeti Mugs, Etc.)
• If you have any items that are not allowed inside the venue, you will be asked to put them back in your vehicle – NO EXCEPTIONS
• No guitars/musical instruments allowed inside the venue
• Red River Station is not responsible for any lost or misplaced items
• No re-entry into the venue for minors
• Bars accept cash, American Express, Visa, Mastercard, and Discover
• Valid ID must be presented at the front gate and bar
• No glass allowed inside the venue
• Bartenders reserve the right to refuse service as they deem necessary
• Security guards reserve the right to escort anyone out of the venue as they deem necessary
• Red River Station reserves the right to refuse entrance if deemed necessary
• No pets allowed on the property with the exception of service animals
• Shoes and Shirts Required.
• ALL ages are required to have a ticket.
• 3rd party tickets do not guarantee admittance to the venue.
• No refunds on ticket purchases (even if you are removed from the venue).
All shows are rain or shine. If rain is a possibility, ponchos are strongly encouraged. We do not allow umbrellas inside the venue.
We offer reserved tables for most outdoor shows. Tables are reserved by purchasing the 6 tickets for the seats at the table. Tables go on sale at the same time general admission tickets, so they typically sell out quickly. If you have a general admission ticket, you may bring your own lawn chair.
If you have special needs such as wheelchair, disability, etc., we ask that you arrive to the venue approximately 15 minutes early so that we can allow you to enter and get situated before the gates officially open. There are wheelchair accessible bars located throughout the venue.
There is parking available at the town square and at Boggess Park. This parking is available at no cost. For some concerts, paid parking is available at local residences. These paid parking areas are in no way associated with Red River Station and we do not control when it is used or what is charged to park in this area. Please be courteous to our neighbors and do not block driveways or fire hydrants. Public parking is first come, first served.
We do not allow cameras and/or recording devices however you are able to bring and use your cell phone camera. Members of the press must have passes pre-arranged in order to shoot during the show.
Typically, yes. Ticket prices go up the day of the show. We recommend purchasing tickets in advance.
Not at this time, that we know of.
All bags are subject to be searched at entry. Bags over 5.5” x 8.5” will not be allowed in the venue. Please see the detailed Clear Bag Policy to make sure your bag complies with our policies.
No. We do not allow weapons of any kind into the venue.
Yes, General Admission ticketholders may bring your own folding chairs.
Show time is 8:00 and gates open at 6:30 for all shows. There is almost always an opening act. Please keep in mind that set times, as well as opening acts, are subject to change.
We highly recommend early arrival as we perform bag searches, verify age and tickets, which can take a little bit of time. Keep in mind that no matter how early you line up, there may already be people ahead of you in line. PLEASE BE PATIENT WITH OUR GATE STAFF. We try our hardest to get the line moving as quickly as possible.
We have full bars throughout the venue offering a selection of canned beer, liquor, wine and non-alcoholic beverages. We do not allow any outside food or drinks inside the venue.
Inside the venue for drinks, food, and merchandise, we accept Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, and Cash. Most music acts will have band merchandise for sale in the venue, which are not associated with Red River Station. We do not control their payment options or what is charged.
It is highly recommended that you download the tickets on your phone or take a screenshot of them prior to arriving at the venue. Please bring the photo ID of the name that matches the ticket purchaser in case there is a scanning issue, so we can find your ticket for you at the Ticket Booth. We also accept physical hard copies of tickets.
Be the first to know by signing up for our e-mail list, Like us on Facebook, or Follow us on Twitter and Instagram. Check out www.redriverstation.com to see the latest updates and additions to our calendar.
If you plan on drinking alcohol inside the venue, you must present a valid form of ID and be over 21 years of age. We take checking IDs VERY SERIOUSLY. Acceptable forms of identification include a state-issued driver’s license or ID card, military ID, or international Passport. A student ID is not an acceptable form of identification.